The following terms and conditions apply to your use of the Moka Pot website. Please read through this information before proceeding. Your continued use of the Moka Pot website constitutes your full agreement with these terms and conditions. If you do not want to accept these terms and conditions in full, please leave the Moka Pot website and do not use it now or in the future for any reason.
1. Products, Information and Specifications: The products, content, special sales, standard prices and product specifications on the Moka Pot website may change at any time without notice. The product descriptions and images used on the Moka Pot site are derived from information provided by the original manufacturer. Moka Pot is not responsible for any errors, inconsistencies or misrepresentations caused by information we have received from our suppliers. You are responsible for using any product purchased from Moka pot according to the laws in your area and the instructions provided by the original manufacturer.
2. Accuracy of Information: At Moka Pot, we do our best to ensure our information is complete, accurate and up-to-date. Unfortunately, we may miss something from time to time. We are not responsible for any damages that may occur from any inaccurate, incomplete or outdated information on Moka Pot. This includes, but is not limited to, pricing, product specifications and product availability.
3. Product and Order Limits: Moka Pot reserves the right to limit quantities of any products ordered on Moka Pot without further notice. If necessary, we also reserve the right to cancel any order for any reason. In specific cases, we may ask for further verification of your personal or corporate information before processing your order.
4. Third-Party Links: At times, Moka Pot may link to external websites that we do not own or control. These links are included on our site for your convenience only. If you choose to use these links, we are no longer responsible for any warrantees, guarantees, information or content once you leave the Moka Pot website. Use any third-party links at your own risk.
6. LEGAL DISCLAIMER: Use the Moka Pot website at your own risk. All content, information and other information is considered âAs Isâ with no explicit or implied warranties of fitness, merchantability or any other purpose. Any product or service purchased through Moka Pot is subject to manufacturer warranty only, and we disclaim any and all warranties both express and implied for product misuse, product failures, product defects, product abuse, normal wear or any other reason.
7. Limitations of Liability: Moka Pot is not responsible or liable for any damages caused to items due to the use or misuse of products sold on our website. In the event you suffer damages as a result of using a product sold at Moka Pot, you agree that your only remedy is a refund or replacement in accordance with our refund and replacement policy or through the warranty policy issued by the original manufacturer. We are not responsible or liable for any damage caused by malware, spyware or viruses that could infect your electronic equipment while accessing the Moka Pot website. This includes, but is not limited to, your computer, telecommunication equipment and mobile devices. If any problem arises during your use of the Moka Pot website, you agree that your only remedy is to discontinue your use of the Moka Pot website.
8. Revisions: The Moka Pots terms and conditions may change at any time and for any reason. Any changes are effective at the time of posting. Please review this page regularly to make sure you are aware of any revisions.
9. Jurisdiction: These terms and conditions supersede any other agreement between you and Moka Pot. Any legal action arising from your use of the Moka Pot website falls under the jurisdiction of the Bristol, UK authorities.
10. Right of Withdrawal: After purchasing products you have the possibility to disband the agreement without giving reasons during 14 days. The cooling off period starts on the day after you receives the product or a pre-designated representative by you made known to us.
During the cooling off period you shall treat the product and the package carefully. You are able to unpack or use the product only to that extent to as far as it is necessary to judge if you wish to keep the product. If you do want to execute the right of withdrawal, you shall return the product with all accessories and -if reasonably possible- in the original conditioning and packaging to us, in accordance with the provided reasonable and clear instructions provided by us.
Deliverance of Services:
After the deliverance of services you has the possibility to disband the agreement without giving reasons during at least 14 days, commencing on the day of the entering into the agreement.
In order to execute the right of withdrawal, you must abide by the reasonable and clear instructions provided by us at the offer or finally at the deliverance of the service.
Here is the Withdrawal form: Click here
11. Additional Help: In the event you don't completely understand these terms and agreements, please contact Moka and we be happy to explain.
Rhino Sales UK LTD
19 Boulevard, Weston-super-Mare, BS23 1NR, United Kingdom
Company Number: 07294119
VAT Number: GB 265 4517 91
Contact Number: 01934807327 (Available Monday - Friday, 9:00-17:00)
Email Address: [email protected]